Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition by Ulric J. Gelinas
Today’s accounting professionals are challenged to identify enterprise risks and provide quality assurance for a company’s information systems. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 10th International Edition, focuses on three critical accounting information systems in use today: enterprise systems; e-Business systems; and controls for maintaining those systems. Students will easily grasp even the most challenging topics as they explore today’s most intriguing AIS topics relative to business processes, information technology, strategic management, security, and internal controls. The 10th Edition provides students with the tools for organising and managing information to help them succeed and protect the integrity of their employer’s information system.
Table Of Contents
1. Introduction to Accounting Information Systems.
2. Enterprise Systems.
3. Electronic Business (E-Business) Systems.
4. Documenting Information Systems.
5. Database Management Systems.
6. Relational Databases and SQL.
7. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control.
8. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Pervasive Controls.
9. Controlling Information Systems: Business Process and Application Controls.
10. The Order Entry/Sales (OE/S) Process.
11. The Billing/Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts (B/AR/CR) Process.
12. The Purchasing Process.
13. The Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements (AP/CD) Process.
14. The Human Resources (HR) Management and Payroll Processes.
15. Integrated Production Processes (IPP).
16. The General Ledger and Business Reporting (GL/BR) Process.
17. Acquiring and Implementing Accounting Information Systems.
Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Solutions
Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Textbook Solutions
Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition PDF Solutions
Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Solution Manual
Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Solutions Books
Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition Textbook Answers