Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition by James A. Hall
Gain a strong understanding of the accounting information systems and related technologies you’ll use in your business career with Hall’s leading ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 9E. You’ll find a unique emphasis on ethics, fraud, and the modern manufacturing environment. The book focuses on the needs and responsibilities of accountants as end users of systems, systems designers, and auditors. This text completely integrates Sarbanes-Oxley as it affects internal controls and other relevant topics. In this new edition, you examine the risks and advantages of cloud computing. With thorough updates of the transaction cycle and business processes coverage, you also gain a better understanding of the differences in the manual and automated accounting system needs of small and large companies.
Table Of Contents
Part I: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
Part II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
Part III: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
Part IV: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
Part V: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
15. IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.
Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition Solutions
Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition Textbook Solutions
Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition PDF Solutions
Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition Solution Manual
Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition Solutions Books
Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition Textbook Answers