Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition by ClarksonMiller
Comprehensive, authoritative, and student-friendly, longtime market-leader BUSINESS LAW: TEXT AND CASES delivers an ideal blend of classic “black letter law” and cutting-edge coverage of contemporary issues and cases. BUSINESS LAW continues to set the standard for excellence. The text offers a strong student orientation, making the law accessible, interesting, and relevant. The cases, content, and features of the thirteenth edition have been thoroughly updated to represent the latest developments in business law. Cases range from precedent-setting landmarks to important recent decisions. Ethical, global, and corporate themes are integrated throughout. In addition, numerous critical-thinking exercises challenge students to apply knowledge to real-world issues. It is no wonder that BUSINESS LAW is used by more colleges and universities than any other business law text.
Table Of Contents
Unit 1: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Court Procedures.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Business Ethics.
Unit 2: TORTS AND CRIMES.
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
Unit 3: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Terminology.
12. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
14. Capacity and Legality.
15. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
16. The Writing Requirement and Electronic Records.
17. Third Party Rights.
18. Performance and Discharge in Traditional and E-Contracts.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
Unit 4: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
20. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
24. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit 5: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
25. The Function and Creation of Negotiable Instruments.
26. Transferability and Holder in Due Course.
27. Liability, Defenses, and Discharge.
28. Banking in the Digital Age.
Unit 6: CREDITORS RIGHTS AND BANKRUPTCY.
29. Creditors Rights and Remedies.
30. Secured Transactions.
31. Bankruptcy Law.
Unit 7: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
32. Agency Formation and Duties.
33. Agency Liability to Third Parties and Termination.
34. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
35. Employment Discrimination and Diversity.
Unit 8: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
36. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
37. Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships.
38. Other Organizational Forms for Small Businesses.
39. Corporate Formation and Financing.
40. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
41. Mergers and Takeovers.
42. Securities Law and Corporate Governance.
Unit 9: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
43. Administrative Agencies.
44. Consumer Law.
45. Environmental Law.
46. Antitrust Law.
47. Professional Liability and Accountability.
Unit 10: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
48. Personal Property and Bailments.
49. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
51. Wills and Trusts.
Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition Solutions
Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition Textbook Solutions
Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition PDF Solutions
Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition Solution Manual
Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition Solutions Books
Business Law Text and Cases 13th Edition Textbook Answers