Instant access to download full textbook Solutions College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition by Cathy J. Scott
Discover the importance of today’s college accounting course and its role in laying the groundwork for your future classes and jobs as COLLEGE ACCOUNTING: A CAREER APPROACH, 13E offers an even stronger focus on teaching the fundamentals of accounting from a career development approach. This text provides you with an opportunity to learn the most important fundamental concepts of accounting and then apply these concepts using QuickBooks® Online and Excel®. QuickBooks Online 5-month subscription is packaged with every new edition. The book’s engaging real-world context keeps chapter content both relevant and vital to your academic and professional success. With this edition, end-of-chapter materials are now available online in CengageNOWv2, which enables you to test your mastery of new concepts with a personalized study plan.
Table Of Contents
1. Asset, Liability, Owner’s Equity, Revenue, and Expense Accounts.
2. T Accounts, Debits and Credits, Trial Balance, and Financial Statements.
3. The General Journal and the General Ledger.
4. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
5. Closing Entries and the Post-Closing Trial Balance.
Capstone Appendix. Financial Statement Analysis and Cash Flows using QuickBooks.
6. Bank Accounts, Cash Funds, and Internal Controls.
7. Employee Earnings and Deductions.
8. Employer Taxes, Payments, and Reports.
9. Sales and Purchases.
10. Cash Receipts and Cash Payments.
11. Work Sheet and Adjusting Entries.
12. Financial Statements, Closing Entries, and Reversing Entries.
College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition Solutions
College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition Textbook Solutions
College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition PDF Solutions
College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition Solution Manual
College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition Solutions Books
College Accounting A Career Approach 13th Edition Textbook Answers