Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition by Don R. Hansen
Introduce students to the how and the why of cost management with Hansen/Mowen’s CORNERSTONES OF COST MANAGEMENT! This text provides a strong foundation with its unique step-by-step Cornerstones learning system and asks them to take understanding to the next level by getting at the conceptual understanding that students often struggle to grasp.
Table Of Contents
PART I: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS.
1. Introduction to Cost Management.
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts.
3. Cost Behavior.
4. Activity-Based Costing.
PART II: FUNDAMENTAL COSTING AND CONTROL.
5. Product and Service Costing: Job-Order System.
6. Product and Service Costing: A Process Systems Approach.
7. Allocating Costs of Support Departments and Joint Products.
8. Budgeting for Planning and Control.
9. Standard Costing: A Functional-Based Control Approach.
10. Decentralization: Responsibility Accounting, Performance Evaluation, and Transfer Pricing.
PART III: ADVANCED COSTING AND CONTROL.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Activity-Based Management.
13. The Balanced Scorecard: Strategic-Based Control.
14. Quality and Environmental Cost Management.
15. Productivity Measurement and Control and Lean Accounting.
PART IV: DECISION MAKING.
16. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
17. Activity Resource Usage Model and Tactical Decision Making.
18. Pricing and Profitability Analysis.
19. Capital Investment.
20. Inventory Management: Economic Order Quantity, JIT, and the Theory of Constraints.
Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition Solutions
Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition Textbook Solutions
Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition PDF Solutions
Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition Solution Manual
Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition Solutions Books
Cornerstones of Cost Management 2nd Edition Textbook Answers