Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition by Patrick J. Cihon
A comprehensive introduction to employment and labor relations law, EMPLOYMENT AND LABOR LAW is ideal for non-legal students and professionals. Excerpts from real case law throughout the book illustrate how labor-related disputes arise and get resolved in the courts. And, eye-opening chapter features like The Working Law and Ethical Dilemma demonstrate how labor legislation and ethical decision-making can impact companies today. Complete with the most up-to-date information on the ADA Amendments Act, ERISA Amendments under the Obama Administration’s 2009 economic stimulus plan, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and much more, no other book combines such balanced coverage with an accessible, reader-friendly approach.
Table Of Contents
Part I: COMMON-LAW EMPLOYMENT ISSUES.
1. First the Forest, Then the Trees: An Overview of Employment and Labor Law.
2. Employment Contracts and Wrongful Discharge.
3. Commonly Committed Workplace Torts.
4. Employee Privacy Rights in the 21st Century.
5. The Global Perspective: International Employment Law and American Immigration Policy.
Part II: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY.
6. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Race Discrimination.
7. Gender and Family Issues: Title VII and Other Legislation.
8. Discrimination Based on Religion and National Origin and Procedures Under Title VII.
9. Discrimination Based on Age.
10. Discrimination Based on Disability.
11. Other EEO and Employment Legislation: Federal and State Laws.
Part III: LABOR RELATIONS LAW.
12. The Rise of Organized Labor and Its Regulatory Framework.
13. The Unionization Process.
14. Unfair Labor Practices by Employers and Unions.
15. Collective Bargaining.
16. Picketing and Strikes.
17. The Enforcement and Administration of the Collective Agreement.
18. The Rights of Union Members.
19. Public Sector Labor Relations.
Part IV: EMPLOYMENT LAW ISSUES.
20. Occupational Safety and Health.
21. The Employee’s Safety Nets: Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation, Social Security and Retirement Plans.
22. The Fair Labor Standards Act.
Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition Solutions
Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition Textbook Solutions
Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition PDF Solutions
Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition Solution Manual
Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition Solutions Books
Employment and Labor Law 8th Edition Textbook Answers