Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition by J. Chris Leach
Walking you step by step through a complete “life cycle” of a firm, ENTREPRENEURIAL FINANCE, 6e, vividly explains the theories, knowledge, and corporate finance tools and techniques you need to start, build, and eventually harvest a successful entrepreneurial venture. Extremely reader friendly, the text includes a strong emphasis on sound financial management practices as it explores how to secure financing, use business cash flow models, and strategically positioning your early-stage company. It also teaches you how to effectively interact with financial institutions and regulatory agencies that can affect venture growth and enable liquidity for investors. Based on real-life entrepreneurial ventures and common financial scenarios, numerous examples, mini-cases and even in-depth capstone cases bring to life such key concepts as venture capital funds, institutional investors, strategic alliances, the role of business angels, licensing agreements, exit strategies, and more.
Table of Contents
Part 1: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Finance for Entrepreneurs.
2. Developing the Business Idea.
Part 2: ORGANIZING AND OPERATING THE VENTURE.
3. Organizing and Financing a New Venture.
4. Preparing and Using Financial Statements.
5. Evaluating Operating and Financial Performance.
Part 3: PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE.
6. Managing Cash Flow.
7. Types and Costs of Financial Capital.
8. Securities Law Considerations When Obtaining Venture Financing.
Part 4: CREATING AND RECOGNIZING VENTURE VALUE.
9. Projecting Financial Statements.
10. Valuing Early-Stage Ventures.
11. Venture Capital Valuation Methods.
Part 5: STRUCTURING FINANCING FOR THE GROWING VENTURE.
12. Professional Venture Capital.
13. Other Financing Alternatives.
14. Security Structures and Determining Enterprise Values.
Part 6: EXIT AND TURNAROUND STRATEGIES.
15. Harvesting the Business Venture Investment.
16. Financially Troubled Ventures: Turnaround Opportunities?
Part 7: CAPSTONE CASES.
Case 1. Eco-Products, Inc.
Case 2. Spatial Technology, Inc.
Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition Solutions
Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition Textbook Solutions
Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition PDF Solutions
Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition Solution Manual
Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition Solutions Books
Entrepreneurial Finance 6th Edition Textbook Answers