Instant access to download full Solution Manual Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics 8th Edition by David R. Anderson
Table of Contents
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference about Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences about Population Variances.
12. Comparing Multiple Proportions, Test of Independence and Goodness of Fit.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.