Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition by Richard A. Mann
Today’s most complete and credible business law text, SMITH & ROBERSON’S BUSINESS LAW, 17E by Richard A. Mann and Barry S. Roberts continues a tradition of accuracy and consistent coverage of the latest issues and emerging trends. This updated classic book details business law and prepares you for the certified public accountant (CPA) exam with coverage of business law, the legal duties and responsibilities of accountants, and the corporate governance portion of the business environment. Cases blend landmark and current decisions with edits to preserve the language of the court. More than 220 engaging figures, diagrams, and summaries emphasize the fundamental concepts, principles, and rules of law that apply to business transactions. You gain insights into the function and operation of courts and administrative agencies and learn to recognize potential legal problems in business. This comprehensive, up-to-date book ensures you acquire a solid understanding of modern business law.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics and the Social Responsibility of Business.
3. Civil Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Law.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Criminal Law.
7. Intentional Torts.
8. Negligence and Strict Liability.
PART II: CONTRACTS.
9. Introduction to Contracts.
10. Mutual Assent.
11. Conduct Invalidating Assent.
13. Illegal Bargains.
14. Contractual Capacity.
15. Contracts in Writing.
16. Third Parties to Contracts.
17. Performance, Breach, and Discharge.
18. Contract Remedies.
PART III: AGENCY.
19. Relationship of Principal and Agent.
20. Relationship with Third Parties.
PART IV: SALES.
21. Introduction to Sales and Leases.
23. Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss.
24. Products Liability: Warranties and Strict Liability in Tort.
25. Sales Remedies.
PART V: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
26. Form and Content.
27. Transfer and Holder in Due Course.
28. Liability of Parties.
29. Bank Deposits, Collections, and Funds Transfers.
PART VI: UNINCORPORATED BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS.
30. Formation and Internal Relations of General Partnerships.
31. Operation and Dissolution of General Partnerships.
32. Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
PART VII: CORPORATIONS.
33. Nature, Formation, and Powers.
34. Financial Structure.
35. Management Structure.
36. Fundamental Changes.
PART VIII: DEBTOR AND CREDITOR RELATIONS.
37. Secured Transactions and Suretyship.
PART IX: REGULATION OF BUSINESS.
39. Protection of Intellectual Property.
41. Consumer Protection.
42. Employment Law.
43. Securities Regulation.
44. Accountants’ Legal Liability.
45. Environmental Law.
46. International Business Law.
PART X: PROPERTY.
47. Introduction to Property, Property Insurance, Bailments, and Documents of Title.
48. Interests in Real Property.
49. Transfer and Control of Real Property.
50. Trusts and Decedents’ Estates.
Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition Solutions
Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition Textbook Solutions
Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition PDF Solutions
Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition Solution Manual
Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition Solutions Books
Smith and Robersons Business Law 17th Edition Textbook Answers