Instant access to download full textbook Solutions Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition by Kurt C. Rolle
This book presents learners with the fundamental concepts of thermodynamics and their practical application to heat power, heat transfer, and heating and air conditioning. It addresses real-world problems in engineering and design – rather than focusing on abstract mathematics. Chapter topics include the thermodynamic system; work, heat, and reversibility; conservation of mass and the first law of thermodynamics; equations of state and calorimetry; availability and useful work; the internal combustion engine and the Otto and Diesel cycles; gas turbines, jet propulsion, and the Brayton cycle; steam power generation and the Rankine cycle; refrigeration and heat pumps; and much more. For use in engineering technology programs.
Table Of Contents
2. The Thermodynamic System.
3. Work, Heat, and Reversibility.
4. Conservation of Mass and the First law of Thermodynamics.
5. Equations of State and Calorimetry.
7. Heat Engines and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
8. Availability and Useful Work.
9. The Internal Combustion Engine and the Otto and Diesel Cycles.
10. Gas Turbines, Jet Propulsion, and the Brayton Cycle.
11. Steam Power Generation and the Rankine Cycle.
12. Refrigeration and Heat Pumps.
14. Reacting Mixtures and Combustion.
15. Heat Transfer.
16. Heating and Air Conditioning.
17. Other Power Devices.
Answers to Selected Problems.
Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition Solutions
Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition Textbook Solutions
Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition PDF Solutions
Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition Solution Manual
Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition Solutions Books
Thermodynamics and Heat Power 6th Edition Textbook Answers